~Description~ New York's fine wine store with the best selection and lowest prices for wines and spirits online.
Your Fine Wine Source Search Advanced Search View Cart My Account
Home
Buy Wine
Country
Type
Producer
Buy Spirits
Country
Type
Producer
End Of Bin
Accessories
About Us
Shipping Info
Links

Store Hours:
Mon Wed 9AM to 8PM
Thurs Sat 9AM to 9PM
Sunday 12PM 6PM
Jermann Dreams 2005

Jermann Dreams 750ML 2005   
Sku: 052158

Wine maker notes
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secretguarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).

Related Searches
Italy
Friuli-Venezia Giulia
delle Venezie
Colli Orientali del Friuli
Collio Goriziano Or Collio
Friuli Aquileia
Regional Varietals:
Chardonnay
Merlot
Regional Wineries:
Geretto
Country: Italy
Region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Sub-Region: delle Venezie
Grape Varietal: Chardonnay
Type: Still wine
Classification: IGT
 
Reg. $67.99
  Buy Jermann Dreams
Raeder's Top 20
Raeder's
Top 20
Jim's Picks
Jim's
Picks
Wine Events
Wine
Events
Copyright © 2015 Raeder's Wine & Liquors - Powered by Beverage Media Group - Legal Notice - Privacy Policy - Shipping Info
Raeder's Top 20 - Super Sales - 90 Plus Wines